When people are not able to make their own good, responsible medical, personal and financial decisions, (most often because they have a disability, disease such as dementia or have been incapacitated in an accident), Cindi Spence helps by getting a substitute decision maker appointed, or developing a less restrictive strategy that will make sure they are safe and protected.
- Is your disabled child turning 18 and in need of a legal guardian to help with living and medical decisions?
- Is your aging parent suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and no longer able to make safe, responsible personal and financial decisions?
- Has someone that you love been in a car accident and is now in a coma and unable to make medical or financial decisions?
- Is your elderly parent refusing to go to a nursing home, even though he is unsafe at home?
- Is a vulnerable adult in your life being exploited, financially or emotionally?
If so, you may be in need of an experienced Minnesota Guardianship and Conservatorship Attorney to help you set up a guardianship or conservatorship for your loved one.
Cindi A. Spence has 20 years of guardianship and conservatorship law experience and can help guide you through the guardianship process, which is often times stressful and complicated. Cindi handles guardianship cases throughout the State of Minnesota, with discounted rates for travel time. Cindi has represented petitioners, wards, guardians and conservators in all phases of the guardianship and conservatorship process. Cindi handles both contested and uncontested guardianship and conservatorship actions. Check out Spence Legal’s Minnesota Guardianship and Conservatorship blog for information and resources about Minnesota guardianship law.
If someone you know has questions about guardianships and conservatorships, please share Cindi’s informational handout and urge them to contact Cindi in regard to their situation.