My Minnesota Conservator is now scheduled to officially launch on April 15, 2014. For details, see the announcement on the Minnesota Court website.
Of significance to current conservators:
- CAMPER will be completely offline from February 24 – February 28.
- After February 28th, CAMPER will be read only. You will not be able to edit, print or submit accounts during this period (from February 28 – April 15).
- Courts are being asked to extend deadlines for inventories and accounts based on this shut down period. You need to contact your local court and secure an extension – they are not automatic.
- When My Minnesota Conservator launches, you will need to create an account (you must have an email address to do so) and then create a “conversion inventory” with the numbers from the last accounting that you filed in CAMPER.
- Video training will be available for My Minnesota Conservator on April 15, 2014.