Minor Guardianships

Have tragic circumstances left a minor child in your life without parents, either because both parents are deceased or their parental rights been terminated? If so, the minor child needs a legal guardian appointed, so that someone is in place with legal authority to make medical, housing, schooling and other decisions for the child.  There is a court process involved in getting appointed as guardian for a minor child. Most people find it helpful to have an attorney guide them through this process.

If you need more detailed information, see our Minnesota Guardianship and Conservatorship Law blog or contact Cindi Spence at Spence Legal Services at (763) 682-2247 to further discuss your needs.

Ratings and Reviews

10.0Cindi A. Spence
Cindi A. SpenceReviewsout of reviews