Cindi is passionate about serving in her community in areas that are meaningful to her. She is passionate about supporting the vulnerable, children and endurance running and fat-biking.
- Member of MAGiC (Minnesota Association for Guardianship & Conservatorship) for over 10 years; Served as Out State member on the Board; Currently serve as Communications Chair.
- Member of the Advisory Committee for Crisis Nursery Serving Wright County for over 15 years
- Member of Rotary Club of Buffalo MN from 2010 – 2015
- Member of the Rotary Club of Minnetonka MN from 2015 – 2016
- Local Coordinator for Buffalo Rotary Toys For Tots
for 2011 – 2013
- Volunteer for the Wright County Law Clinic, a free clinic providing legal advice to members of the community
- Attorney liaison to Buffalo High School for the MSBA Lawyers in the Schools program, which provides high school students with learning opportunities four times a year on a variety of civic/legal topics
- Volunteer judge for Buffalo and St. Michael high school mock trial teams
- Member of the Buffalo Chamber of Commerce
- Presentations to local entities (including banks, senior centers and courthouse staff), on topics such as basic estate planning and guardianships and conservatorships
- Volunteer for various local running events
- Member of Mt. Olivet Lutheran Church